Police Screening - Toronto
The following instructions are for those who live in Toronto with a home postal code that starts with ‘M’.
If you live outside of this area, please click here and select the region in which you live.
Complete the Application Form and Submit to JA Central Ontario
- All application forms must be printed on 8 1/2″ x 14″ (legal size) paper
- Please email your saved application to JA Central Ontario where they will review and sign your application and return it to you for submission
The cost for a volunteer VSS screening is $20. Certified cheques, business cheques or money orders are accepted and must be payable to the Toronto Police Service. Personal cheques are not accepted. They are located 40 College Street Toronto ON M5G 2J3 in the lobby between 7am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday and pay in person or drop it off in the drop box.
Return the Original Police Record Check to JA Central Ontario
- Your police record check results will be sent to you directly from the Toronto Police Service via mail.
- JA Central Ontario will not be notified of the results of your police record check.
- JA Central Ontario will submit the original police record check to the Toronto District School Board on your behalf. You will not be eligible to enter the classroom if we do not have the original document before your scheduled day in the classroom.
- Your original document can be photographed or scanned and sent by email to your JA Central Ontario contact.
If you have questions, please contact us at 416-360-5252 or email@example.com.