Police Screening - Peel
The following instructions are for those who have a home address in the Region of Peel (Mississauga/Brampton).
If you live outside of this area, please click here and select the region in which you live.
Obtain Forms and Apply for Police Vulnerable Sector Check Online
- Please click here to complete your online application.
- Due to COVID-19, it is only possible to complete the application online
- The Peel Regional Police is not currently open to the public for in-person police record check services
- When completing the online application, please ensure you are completing an application for the Vulnerable Sector Check
- If your online applications asks for a volunteer letter, please click here to download this letter. If you need something with more details, please reach out to your JA contact.
- Applications cost $35 – you can submit your receipt to JA Central Ontario to be reimbursed using this form.
Return the Original Police Vulnerable Sector Check to JA Central Ontario
- Your Police Vulnerable Sector Check results will be sent to you from the Peel Regional Police.
- JA Central Ontario will not be notified of the results of your Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Please contact your JA contact about making arrangements to have your police check submitted to our office. Police checks can be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact us at 416-360-5252 or email@example.com.