Police Screening - Halton
The following instructions are for those who have a home address in Halton Region.
If you live outside of this area, please click here and select the region in which you live.
Apply Online for your Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- You can complete the online application below, and your final clearance will be mailed to you.
- Please ensure you select the Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC), $30 – Volunteer option when applying online.
- If your online applications asks for a volunteer letter, please click here to download our volunteer letter. If you need something with more details, please reach out to your JA contact.
- Application costs $30 – you can submit your receipt to JA Central Ontario to be reimbursed using this form.
- If your application asks for a volunteer letter, please click here to download this letter. If you need something with more details, please reach out to your JA contact.
Return the Original Police Vulnerable Sector Check to JA Central Ontario
- Your Police Vulnerable Sector Check results will be sent to you directly from the Halton Regional Police via mail.
- JA Central Ontario will not be notified of the results of your Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Please contact your JA contact about making arrangements to have your police check submitted to our office. Police checks can be sent to us via email at email@example.com.