Inspiring and empowering young people
Canadian Company of the Year Championship Winners
Over the past weeks, JA Company Program teams competed in the Canadian Company of the Year Championship. We're proud to announce the winner: JA Central Ontario’s Wonder, supported by Cognizant.
All teams displayed hard work and dedication, and we extend our congratulations to all the teams who participated and made it to the finals. We celebrate the outstanding achievements of this year's three finalists, who showcased their innovation and entrepreneurship:
Company of the Year Finalists
- Technology Finalist: Nyft-e from JA Central Ontario
- Retail & Manufacturing Finalist: Supernational Delights from JA Southwestern Ontario
- Social Venture Finalist: Wonder from JA Central Ontario
We invite everyone to share in the success by watching the recording of the event here: 2023 Canadian Company of the Year Championship Recording
Once again, congratulations to all the participants, finalists, and award winners for their contribution and hard work.
To learn more about Company Program or to see how you can get involved Click Here.
Best Store Builder of the Year
During the championship event, the winners of the Best Store Builder Award of the Year were announced. JA Company Program teams who used a Shopify store this year, qualified for the award. Shopify judged each of the stores to determine the winner.
This year's Best Store Builders of the Year Include:
- 1st Place - J.A.D. from JA Quebec
- 2nd Place - Curae from JA Northern Alberta
- 3rd Place - Bookeries from JA Central Ontario
- 4th Place - Grounded from JA Manitoba
To all the teams involved, we congratulate you on your dedication and creativity in designing successful websites.