START TO DREAM. START A COMMUNITY.
START A BUSINESS.
Company Program Headquarters
On the Company Program Headquarters, also referred to as Company Program HQ, you will find information and updates on:
- Key Dates & the Company Program Calendar
- Program Materials
- Event Details
- Submission Details
- Award Information
- External Opportunities
- Weekly Updates
This page will be updated throughout the Company Program year when we have new information and updates available.
Please see below for all current weekly updates for Company Program. This section will be updated regularly, so please check back often!
Calendar & Due Dates
See below for important dates and deadlines for the Company Program Year. This will be updated throughout the year as needed. The Company Program calendar can be found at the bottom of the page.
Company Program Meetings
Start: Week of November 7-10 (depending on the day of the week your team meets)
End: Week of April 11-16 *Monday programs end on April 17th due to Easter
Note: Interview Night and ventureON will take place after the program ends in April and May
Social Media Challenge Week
- Upload to the Dropbox link we provide for each challenge . You will have until 11:59 PM the day of the challenge to submit your entry on Dropbox. For example, Monday's challenge will be due by Monday at 11:59 PM. Dropbox links can be found here.
- Posting and tagging us on social media @jacocompanyprogram (you must tag the correct JACO Company Program account) - posts should be made through your student company social media account! You must post the challenge on Instagram (+any other channels) by 11:59 PM on the day of the challenge.
Team Promotion Form
- The information will be used to feature your company on our JA social media accounts. and allow us to promote our JA student companies as well.
- Teams are required to complete the Lean Business Plan.
CP Social Hour for Students
Company Program Awards
Every year, JA Central Ontario recognizes outstanding Company Program students through individual and group awards.
Award submission will open in 2023.
National Scholarship & Award Applications
See the link below to connect to the JA Campus. The JA Campus houses the tools and curriculum for the Company Program weekly sessions.
For Students: If you need instructions to find the student Company Program materials, please follow the instructions found here:
Company Program Student Welcome Package
See the link below for the complete JA Central Ontario Company Program Welcome Package. This resource will give you everything you need before your first Company Program Meeting.
Company Program Student Participation Policies & Guidelines
The following policies and guidelines are designed to help everybody get on the same page and make the most of Company Program