What We Do
Mission: Inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Vision: Be the partner of choice for business, education and policy makers across Central Ontario seeking to expand youth education and economic development.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do, and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talent, creativity, perspectives and backgrounds of all individuals
- Conviction in the education and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY, TRUSTWORTHINESS
JA Central Ontario adheres to the highest standards
We are a registered charity – one of 200 organizations out of the 89,000 charitable and non-profit organizations in Canada – accredited by Imagine Canada. They award accreditation to Canadian charities that meet their 73 standards and demonstrate excellence in five areas of operations:
- Board Governance
- Financial Accountability and Transparency
- Staff Management
- Volunteer Involvement